Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bubble Beard Girl


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


She was so cute tonight in the bath. She kept making beards with the bubbles. It reminded me of being a kid. I used to love doing that. We played the sneezing game where we pretend to sneeze and the bubbles fly everywhere. I have quite a mess to clean up in the bathroom now. I am doing this instead!

I have been sick for a few weeks now and not taking the best care of myself. I catch everything and have sort of latent asthma which requires inhalers when I get sick and the gunk all goes into my chest. I felt like an elephant was sitting on my chest yesterday afternoon and ended up in urgent care last night. They put me on a course of Prednisone which I HATE taking but man those 'roids work wonders! After two doses I am already feeling a helluva lot better.

I am hoping to continue to get better so I can take the kids to an Easter Egg Hunt with some friends this weekend. It's a lot of fun and I know they will both have a great time. Last weekend I had seen the post on Kelly's blog (Skylie's Mom) about taking her to see Horton Hears a Who. I was all inspired and thought maybe Dani was ready for the movies. We chose a morning matinee to take the kids too so that there would a lot of kids and noise in the theater. We brought raisins, lolipops and popcorn to keep her busy. SHE IS SO NOT ready for the movies LOL She sat for the first 25 minutes (including previews and opening credits) then stood and paced back and forth between the three of us in the row. She ocassionally tried to lean over the chair in front of her and say hello to the unsuspecting moviegoer. The last hour was spent climbing the stairs in the theater (Stadium style) she would walk two stairs and then jump the third. 30 freakin minutes people she went up and down and up and down and I slowly followed behind her so that Tyler could watch the end of the movie. It was quite comical and thankfully the people seated in the aisle by said stairs were very gracious. She was almost more of the attraction. So as I said to Kelly on her blog...props to Skylie. Dani just can't sit still.

3 comments:

Katie said...

So cute .. the twins do the same thing in the bath !!! Hope you feel better :)

Tracey said...

What a cutie pie. I know that Kade is not ready for movies either, at least you know for sure:)

Feel better!!!

Kelly said...

I hope you feel better soon!!!! And I am sorry about the movies at least you got a good workout in LOL